Sunday, 5 May 2013

Instalab #1

 Hi guys! I am posting my first instagram diary post! It is something i am going to do every week so i can connect my blog to my everyday life and moments! So this week's photos are some portraits of me and some of my everyday outfits as well! You can also see some random pictures of my leisure time , spent with friends or with magazines! :) Hope you like the content and feel free to leave comments and also follow me on instagram!





Αυτή είναι η πρώτη μου ανάρτηση με τις φωτογραφίες από το προφίλ μου στο Instagram! Είναι κάτι που πρόκειται να κάνω κάθε εβδομάδα έτσι ώστε να μπορώ να συνδέσω το blog πιο πολύ με την καθημερινή μου ζωή!Εδώ είναι λοιπόν οι φωτογραφίες αυτής της εβδομάδας που είναι κυρίως φωτογραφίες του εαυτού μου και των ρούχων που φοράω καθημερινά!Μπορείτε επίσης να δείτε κάποιες τυχαίες φωτογραφίες από τον ελεύθερό μου χρόνο που συνήθως τον περνάω με φίλους ή με πολλά περιοδικά! :) Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν και να με ακολουθήσετε στο Instagram! !Θα χαρώ να δω τα σχόλια σας!





Have a great Sunday!
💋 Until next time!

xx Dimi 



7 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! I love the backpack!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail color! I love the idea of Instalab!
    http://iisonusii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your stripes spadriles!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sunglasses are so cool!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unas fotos preciosas :)
    Acabo de descubrir tu blog, te sigo desde ¡ya!
    Si quieres puedes seguirme en: https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-blog-de-Alba-Leal/505717992774346?ref=tn_tnmn
    Un besazo enorme desde http://elblogdealbaleal.blogspot.com.es/
    Alba Leal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosas imágenes!!!

    Me ha encantado tu blog, te apetece que nos sigamos por face o google?!

    Pásate por mi blog y participa:

    SORTEAMOS UN RELOJ DORADO CON PEDRERIA!!!

    Un abrazo,
    Puro Vintage en Zaragoza :)

    ReplyDelete

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Maxi dress