Sunday, 19 May 2013

Inspiration : White dream



When you think about white , what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Well if you ask me , in one word it would be 'calm' . When i find myself thinking of white inspiration, summer always strikes my mind! I picture long white dresses, clear sky with a light breeze and even a breathtaking view, fairytale story!This weekend i decided to give my fairytale story a human touch with this inspiration white post, inspired from some favourites styles of course. Enjoy and go ahead telling me what do you think when it comes to white ?



Όταν σκέφτεστε το λευκό, ποιο είναι το πρώτο πράγμα που σας έρχεται στο μυαλό; Αν ρωτήσετε εμένα, με μια λέξη θα ήταν «ηρεμία». Όταν σκέφτομαι το λευκό, το καλοκαίρι είναι το πρώτο πράγμα που μου έρχεται στο μυαλό! Σκέφτομαι ένα μακρύ λευκό φόρεμα, καθαρό ουρανό με ένα ελαφρύ αεράκι και ακόμη και μια εκπληκτική θέα, παραμυθένια πράγματα! Αυτή την εβδομάδα είπα να δώσω στο παραμύθι μου μια πιο κοντινή σκοπιά με ορισμένες αγαπημένες ολόλευκες εμφανίσεις! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει! Αλήθεια τι είναι αυτό που σκέφτεστε όταν ακούτε λευκό;












Hope you find it inspiring!
Have a great Sunday!

xx Dimi






28 comments:

  1. Amazing, I love white on white. Can't wait to wear white on white!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love white on white

    join my firmoo giveaway

    http://stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white the white look this season! so divine!!

    http://www.blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. An all white outfit is always refreshing, all these pictures are definitely inspiring. Thank you for sharing :)

    Love from India
    http://unityinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love an all white outfit! It looks so fresh and clean!

    x
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. also kind of obsessed with white lately!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool inspiration!
    would you like to follow each other?
    see you at Sugar Lane ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Such an inspiration! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love white and the first outfit is amazing really!!!! :-)
    Thanks for sharing :D You inspired me a lot!
    You have such a lovely blog! I have a blog too :-) If you want to have a look at it, it would be
    really great :-)
    Kisses from Italy
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this moodboard! Am obsessed with white too x
    www.blog.elletassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me ha gustado mucho tu entrada y también tu blog.

    Te sigo ^^

    Besos bombón!!

    www.ancostblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow really amazing pictures, so much inspiration!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for inspiring me! :) xx



    Can't wait to see you on searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these white looks. Great inspiration :)

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,amazing post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love these beautiful white looks! I am also wearing a white on white outfit on my latest post! Would love it if you would check it out. :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfect inspo post! that first image with the daisy top is so femme and fun!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am first time here, ist very inspirating!
    check my blog: http://blog.dennyrose.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  19. White in white is definitely my fav color combo in the summer! But its so hard to pull off!

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing looks, the first one is the most precious!

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this white looks and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm very much liking this trend - definitely going to be trying it!

    -V
    http://www.stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Visit my blog please!
    http://www.onecolorfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Maxi dress