Saturday, 20 April 2013

Inspiration : The white tee

It´s been a while since my last post and i have to apologize a little for my absence! Well during the past days i spent some days at Istanbul! I absolutely loved the city and the vibe around, the people! I have some photos which i will share on another post!
Well this weekend's inspiration is the plain white T-shirt! I actually find it too difficult when it comes to decide what T-shirt or blouse i should buy. I don't know why but in my mind a simple T-shirt, yet a white simple T-shirt does not make any difference and i never get to look at them! Totally wrong i should say cause as soon as i decided to search for that inspiration i realized that most of the times they are the ones that help us make it different!so hope you like my inspiration pictures!









Έχει περάσει αρκετός καιρός από την τελευταία ανάρτηση και θέλω να δικαιολογήσω λίγο την απουσία μου! Λοιπόν, το προηγούμενο σαββατοκύριακο έκανα μια μικρή επίσκεψη στην Κωνσταντινούπολη! Η πόλη ήταν φανταστική και ο καιρός επίσης! Όλος αυτός ο κόσμος και η διάθεση γύρω!Μου άρεσαν τα πάντα!Έχω μερικές φωτογραφίες να σας δείξω αλλά κάποια άλλη φορά!
Η έμπνευση του Σαββατοκύριακου είναι ένα απλό λευκό T-shirt. Προσωπικά όταν ψάχνω να αγοράσω καινούργια T-shirt ή μπλουζάκια μου είναι πάντα τόσο δύσκολο! Δεν ξέρω γιατί, αλλά στο μυαλό μου ένα απλό T-shirt,και πόσο μάλλον ένα απλό λευκό T-shirt δεν κάνει καμία διαφορά και δεν μπαίνω στον κόπο να ρίξω ούτε μία ματιά σε αυτά!Εντελώς λάθος θα έπρεπε να πω!Γι'αυτό και αποφάσισα να ψάξω για το συγκεκριμένο θέμα σήμερα, καθώς το καλοκαίρι είναι τόσο κοντά και χρειαζόμαστε καινούργια άσπρα T-shirt! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν οι φωτογραφίες!













































 Thanks for reading!
 Have a great weekend!

xx Dimi 


1 comment:

  1. I love those outfits!!! I saw this post on "hugyou" ... and I have to say that your blog is really cute :)
    I'd like to show you mine, and you can read me too
    http://thewildglam.blogspot.com/
    if you have time, of course... Nice to meet you,
    Noemí ♥

    ReplyDelete